Benefits from the FLCC Alumni Association
Your complimentary lifetime membership entitles you to:
- A 15% discount on all items excluding textbooks, food, and drinks at the FLCC bookstore, The Book Nook, when you show your FLCC Alumni Association membership card.*
- Use of the FLCC recreation facilities, including the newly renovated fitness center, when you show your FLCC Alumni Association membership card.* Visit FLCC Athletics for schedule.
- Access to the Career Services Office, as well as FLCC Purple Briefcase, an easy-to-use, online career network with access to job listings, career search tools, tips and more.
- Use of the state-of-the-art Charles J. Meder Library, including borrowing privileges and Internet service.
- Eligibility to apply for membership in the Canandaigua Federal Credit Union.
- Eligibility to participate in SUNY Perks, a free discount program.
The following benefit is offered annually to every graduate who makes a minimum donation of $100:
Upon receipt of a minimum $100 donation to the Projects Fund, a certificate to access this benefit will be sent with your donation acknowledgment letter:
- Save $732 when you audit up to four College credits at no cost to you (per credit hour cost is now $183).
*Contact Alumni Relations with questions or to request an FLCC Alumni Association Membership Card at (585)785-1454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.