For Future Students
FLCC Foundation scholarships require applicants to submit the FAFSA. Two groups of students are eligible to apply for incoming student scholarships offered through the FLCC Foundation. The first group includes students who entered FLCC for the first time for the 2015 spring semester and are registered for classes at FLCC for the fall 2015 semester. The second group includes those students who are newly admitted to FLCC for the fall 2015 semester and are also registered for fall semester classes. The application deadline was June 12, 2015.
For Current Students
Applications are currently being accepted for the Summers Completion Scholarship ONLY. Please note that the application deadline is Wednesday, December 2, 2015. The criteria for the Summers Completion Scholarship are as follows:
- Student must be enrolled at Finger Lakes Community College.
- Student must be entering their final semester at FLCC and intend to graduate.
- Student must complete application and essay (use green "Apply for Scholarships" link below)
- Preference is given to students whose G.P.A. is above 3.5
- Student must not be able to graduate without this funding
- Students must be funding their education from private sources or demonstrate significant financial need.
For Graduating Students
FLCC Foundation scholarships require applicants to submit the FAFSA. In addition, if you graduate in December 2014 or intend to graduate in May or August 2015 and transfer to a four-year institution within 12-months of graduation, you are eligible to apply for graduating student scholarships offered by the FLCC Foundation. The application deadline was April 24, 2015.
Please Note - There are just four scholarship opportunities available for graduating students: a female who will earn a teaching degree; a nurse who will pursue a bachelor's degree in nursing; a computing science major transferring; either an FLCC nursing or massage therapy major who will return to FLCC in Fall 2015 to pursue the other degree.