Benefits from the CCFL/FLCC Alumni Association
Your complimentary lifetime membership entitles you to:
- A 15% discount on all items excluding textbooks, food, and drinks at the FLCC bookstore, The Book Nook, when you show your FLCC Alumni Association membership card.*
- Use of the FLCC recreation facilities, including the newly renovated fitness center, when you show your FLCC Alumni Association membership card.* Visit FLCC Athletics for schedule.
- Access to the Career Services Office, as well as FLCC Purple Briefcase, an easy-to-use, online career network with access to job listings, career search tools, tips and more.
- Use of the state-of-the-art Charles J. Meder Library, including borrowing privileges and Internet service.
- Eligibility to apply for membership in the Canandaigua Federal Credit Union.
- Eligibility to participate in SUNY Perks, a free discount program.
The following benefit is offered annually to every graduate who makes a minimum donation of $100:
- Past FLCC graduates who make a minimum $100 donation to the Alumni Association Projects Fund are permitted to take one course (up to four credits) free of tuition, examination, grading or credit. Upon receipt of your designated Alumni Association Projects Fund donation, the required certificate to access this benefit will be sent with your donation acknowledgment letter. This auditing privilege is restricted to courses that are offered for college credit. Any materials or supplies that are needed for class and that are not covered by normal tuition will be the responsibility of the person auditing the class. (This includes text books, lab supplies or special course related fees). Why not take advantage of this great opportunity to return to FLCC to take another class for pleasure or to sharpen your skills at a reduced rate? Cost per credit hour at FLCC is currently $183.
*Contact Alumni Relations with questions or to request an FLCC Alumni Association Membership Card at (585)785-1454 or firstname.lastname@example.org.